1 BASIN ELECTRIC DEEP FAT FRYER EVO 22 LT - TOUCH CONTROL - Standard version
- 1 BASIN ELECTRIC DEEP FAT FRYER EVO 22 LT - TOUCH CONTROL - Standard version
• High-output electronically-controlled deep fryer. • AISI 304 stainless-steel worktop, 20/10 thickness. • AISI 18/10 stainless-steel tanks with cold zone and foam overflow area. • Pressed frying tank with rounded internal corners. • Large front recess to prevent spillages caused by overflow of oil and foam. • 22 l capacity tank. • IPX5 water ingress protection rating. • Large cold zone to collect food particles and extend the useful life of the cooking oil. • Safety thermostat (230°C) to prevent oil from overheating. • AISI 304 stainless-steel sheathed heating element located inside the tank with rotation exceeding 90° in order to facilitate cleaning of the tank itself. • Newly-shaped heating element to optimise oil heating and increase power and performance. • Power modulated heating (variable power delivered according to time and temperature). This special technology offers increased efficiency coupled with optimised energy consumption. • Control panel with 7” (TPC) high-resolution touch screen display and electronic controller for managing cooking temperature from 0 to 185 °C with an accuracy of ± 1 °C, frying programmes, HACCP alarms, tank cleaning cycle, preheating and 100 °C standby function. • Temperature control available with melt cycle up to 100 °C. • Manage up to 30 frying programmes: setting of times, temperatures and maintenance times, representative images. Convenient recipe recall using picture menu. Recipes can be loaded using a USB stick in order to share parameters with several deep fryers so that uniform frying standards in different environments are still easy to achieve. • Special software recognises frying programmes whose characteristics mean they can be carried out simultaneously and at the same time advises which programmes are incompatible. • Oil use control software (OLC).
SUPPLIED AS STANDARD • 1 chrome-plated steel filter mesh on which to rest the cooking baskets. • 2 chrome-plated steel cooking baskets with front handle. • 1 tank lid. • 1 pipe extension for frontal drainage of tank.
• AISI 304 stainless-steel bases and worktops, Scotch-Brite finish
• Depth of 900 mm for high power and performance
• Catalogue offers more than 350 standard models
• Worktop, base cabinet, base cabinet with doors and oven versions
• 20/10 worktop thickness
• Twin-piece knobs prevent infiltration of dirt and have an IPX5 water ingress protection rating
• Gas ranges having burners with various configurations and power ratings: 3.5 kW - 5.7 kW, 7 kW and 10 kW. Double-ring burners for 7 and 10 kW models
• Wide range of accessories
User-friendly control panel with 7” high-resolution touch screen display.
Oil circulation and filtering.
Possibility of automatically choosing from amongst a selection of preset, tested recipes that can be stored by the user. Recipes clearly identifiable thanks to the use of eye-friendly pictures.
Equipment certified for low voltage directive 2014/35 / EU according to the international CB scheme.
Thanks to the IPX5 water jet ingress protection rating, awarded after passing specific tests, knobs and knob bezels can be washed at the end of the working day without affecting performance or safety.
The front bar is a comfortable place for the chef to lean on; it means you will remain at a safe distance from the worktop and therefore protects from accidentally knocking against both items lying on the worktop and the knobs.
- 400 MM
- 900 MM
- 870 MM
- POWER SUPPLY VOLTAGE STANDARD
- 380-415V 3N
- ELECTRIC POWER
- 22.000 KW
- 50-60 Hz
- PACKAGING VOLUME
- PACKAGING HEIGHT
- PACKAGING WIDTH
- PACKAGING LENGTH
- 0.313 M3
You might also like